Multiplayer First Person Hero Shooter for Steam. Dirty Bomb features a diverse and colorful cast of collectible mercenaries, or Mercs, who bring a variety of personalities and playstyles to the fray, encouraging players to play smart and play as a team.
In the not-too-distant future, London has been abandoned, a shell of its former self. After a mysterious disaster, the international Crisis and Disaster Agency stepped in to clean up the mess and decontaminate the city. They failed… badly. Now the streets of London are the playground of Private Military Companies (PMCs) who battle to control what remains of the city’s riches.
The game takes first-person shooting back to its purest roots in a frenetic team-based game that will challenge even the most skilled players. This game won’t hold your hand; in fact, it’s more likely to knock out a tooth. With no controller support or aiming assistance, your only salvation from certain death is your skill as a player and your lightning-quick reactions. Work together or perish alone in this team-based FPS game with the ultimate challenge.
A series of ‘dirty bomb’ attacks paralyze London, leaving only the Central Disaster Authority to restore the city. When the criminal syndicate Jackal begins to disrupt and steal their technology, the capital descends into chaos as mercenaries from around the world are hired by both sides.
This is where you come in. In the end, what’s a little radiation sickness when there’s money to be made?
- A frenetic team-based game that takes first-person shooting back to its purest roots.
- 20 distinct mercenaries (with more on the way), each with unique abilities and quirks.
- Objective Game Mode – Battle for parts of the city, completing objectives to reach the final goal before time runs out.
- Stopwatch Game Mode – An objective mode for the most competitive, where teams switch positions halfway through to see who’s faster.
- A Free-to-Win progression system where skill always triumphs over money. Eliminate your wealthy friends and watch them cry.